My sister sent this to me via email and it would be a shame not to share it. Goodness me this is sooo sweet!
Instructions on how to properly cuddle a baby :
1. First, ummmm- find a baby. Yes, that’s it- find a baby.
2. Then make sure that the object you found was indeed a baby by using the old classic sniffing techniques.
3. Next, you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process. This is necessary.
4. The ‘paw slide’. Simply slide both paws around the baby and prepare for a possible close-up.
5. Finally, you will need to execute the difficult and patented ‘hug, smile, and lean’ so as to achieve the best photo quality.