Well, It’s taken me faaaaaaarrr too long to type this up and it is way overdue (about 3,000 years late), but I am excited to share with all of you that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely human that she is, LA EDWARDS. Initially I was confused as I only discovered that I was nominated a few months after I actually was- so I thought it may be have been an error, but once I read in to it, I saw that I was nominated for the following reason:
Taylaac – Tayla is a young, innovative, and cheery girl who brings out the inner teen in me. She picked up her life and moved to a new country and made me realize anyone whether they have a terminal illness or merely have their entire life ahead of them, everyone needs a Bucket List.
I am truly humbled as (admittedly), I am not great with thewholekeepingeveryoneuptodatewithmyblogandallthehappeningsasIgetdistractedeasilybutthisisnoexcusesopleaseforgivemeand…I love lamp.
So thank you so very much LA Edwards– I really appreciate the award and am grateful for your support. Keep your incredibly beautiful spirit shining and portray it through your equally beautiful photographs. Much Love!!!!!! xoxoxox
I remember the first time someone liked my first ever post on WordPress… I was like “Ooooh check me out!” Then I got my first follower and I was shocked that people who don’t even know me like to read my ramblings. I got a warm, fuzzy feeling and I really appreciate that I’m appreciated on here. 1 year, 6 months later and I’m still loving it!
This award comes with a few responsibilities where I need to tell you all SEVEN things about myself. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but when you’re trying to make it interesting and worth the reading time, it can be quite a difficult task. The list of the rules are as per below:
1. Display the award logo on your blog- TICK!!
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their respective blog- TICK!!
3. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award- SEE BELOW
4. State 7 things about yourself>>>>>>>>>>> DRUMROLL PLEASE. DrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRr
1. I can’t cook. I do try, but don’t really have an interest in it as it’s quite embarrassing that I once wasted 6 eggs when making Tom breakfast because they were inedible. I always mess up porridge… yes, that’s right… PORRIDGE. And I know that it’s literally a sachet, in a bowl, with some milk and 2 minutes in the microwave… I KNOW that… but ya, it doesn’t work. Ever. This leads to the second point…
2. I don’t
eat touch weird foods. If I could live on peanut butter toast and Milo for the rest of my life- I’d be quite happy. Oh- and watermelon. Can’t forget that! “Weird” food according to me is anything besides the three mentioned items.
3. Cliché time: I have ALWAYS wanted to be a singer. I kinda, sorta, maybe, secretly still want to be one. It all started when I was 11 years old and this 4 minute & 18 second video is the reason why. Can I sing? Well, yes- yes I can. Can I sing well? No, I sound like a drowning cat. But if I could choose to be ANYTHING I wanted to be… I’d be a professional gig-goer-to. THAT would be incredible.
4. I have a terrible fear of “small” heights. I freak out if I need to stand on a ladder or chair, but ask me to ride the tallest roller coaster, do the highest bunjy jump, skydive…. SURE!! Ask me to stand on a chair- uh uh. No.
5. I’ve always wanted a big family of my own. Like 4 kids minimum… but after my sister had my ever- gorgeous nephew- that shizz doesn’t seem so appealing any more. We’ll see.
6. I was born with a tiny hole in my heart, but it closed after a few months.
7. I got my belly button pierced when I was 12 years old. Rebel!
8. (FOR LUCK!). I speak fluent Japanese…
……………………………………………………………………………….I don’t really.
And the lucky nominees are……….
1. Phantasmagoria– This stunning friend of mine is my inspiration to being a better and happier human. Her blog is simple, yet so beautiful. Karina- please keep being you. xoxox
2. I Can’t High Five– Previous award winner, Tennizzlle describes herself as: A typical Aries, blunt, direct and bossy, with bad tone, a lack of social prompts and an inability to high-five. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!!??
3. The Better Man Project– This guy… is cool man. Watch the video– read the blog. SIMPLES!
4. Vicky…the Northern Chicky– This fun loving lady has 5 kids and always lives life to the fullest! She’s won the award previously, but I do think she deserves it again!
5. Moths To A Flame– A wonderful collection of mis-adventures. It’s a great blog!
6. Outside Air– You can find Kari Ann outside chasing the breeze with a pen and camera on hand at all times. Beauty!
7. Kooky Kuckoo– Quirky, thrifty, retro, movie enthusiast…. all of this in one!
Being a part of the blogging community opens your eyes to see how different people are out there and how something so simple can make us blissfully happy. It’s a safe place where I can be me and you can be you… it’s a place where we can be friends. I started this blog for a number of reasons and haven’t looked back since. Thank you to each and every one of you who has read my blog either once, twice or religiously. I really appreciate it 🙂 If this is the first post you’re reading of mine, thank you too! Oh … and welcome 🙂
Much love homies… always!