Well, It’s taken me faaaaaaarrr too long to type this up and it is way overdue (about 3,000 years late), but I am excited to share with all of you that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely human that she is, LA EDWARDS. Initially I was confused as I only discovered that I was nominated a few months after I actually was- so I thought it may be have been an error, but once I read in to it, I saw that I was nominated for the following reason:
Taylaac – Tayla is a young, innovative, and cheery girl who brings out the inner teen in me. She picked up her life and moved to a new country and made me realize anyone whether they have a terminal illness or merely have their entire life ahead of them, everyone needs a Bucket List.
I am truly humbled as (admittedly), I am not great with thewholekeepingeveryoneuptodatewithmyblogandallthehappeningsasIgetdistractedeasilybutthisisnoexcusesopleaseforgivemeand…I love lamp.
So thank you so very much LA Edwards– I really appreciate the award and am grateful for your support. Keep your incredibly beautiful spirit shining and portray it through your equally beautiful photographs. Much Love!!!!!! xoxoxox
I remember the first time someone liked my first ever post on WordPress… I was like “Ooooh check me out!” Then I got my first follower and I was shocked that people who don’t even know me like to read my ramblings. I got a warm, fuzzy feeling and I really appreciate that I’m appreciated on here. 1 year, 6 months later and I’m still loving it!
This award comes with a few responsibilities where I need to tell you all SEVEN things about myself. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but when you’re trying to make it interesting and worth the reading time, it can be quite a difficult task. The list of the rules are as per below:
1. Display the award logo on your blog- TICK!!
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their respective blog- TICK!!
3. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award- SEE BELOW
4. State 7 things about yourself>>>>>>>>>>> DRUMROLL PLEASE. DrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRr
1. I can’t cook. I do try, but don’t really have an interest in it as it’s quite embarrassing that I once wasted 6 eggs when making Tom breakfast because they were inedible. I always mess up porridge… yes, that’s right… PORRIDGE. And I know that it’s literally a sachet, in a bowl, with some milk and 2 minutes in the microwave… I KNOW that… but ya, it doesn’t work. Ever. This leads to the second point…
2. I don’t
eat touch weird foods. If I could live on peanut butter toast and Milo for the rest of my life- I’d be quite happy. Oh- and watermelon. Can’t forget that! “Weird” food according to me is anything besides the three mentioned items.
3. Cliché time: I have ALWAYS wanted to be a singer. I kinda, sorta, maybe, secretly still want to be one. It all started when I was 11 years old and this 4 minute & 18 second video is the reason why. Can I sing? Well, yes- yes I can. Can I sing well? No, I sound like a drowning cat. But if I could choose to be ANYTHING I wanted to be… I’d be a professional gig-goer-to. THAT would be incredible.
4. I have a terrible fear of “small” heights. I freak out if I need to stand on a ladder or chair, but ask me to ride the tallest roller coaster, do the highest bunjy jump, skydive…. SURE!! Ask me to stand on a chair- uh uh. No.
5. I’ve always wanted a big family of my own. Like 4 kids minimum… but after my sister had my ever- gorgeous nephew- that shizz doesn’t seem so appealing any more. We’ll see.
6. I was born with a tiny hole in my heart, but it closed after a few months.
7. I got my belly button pierced when I was 12 years old. Rebel!
8. (FOR LUCK!). I speak fluent Japanese…
……………………………………………………………………………….I don’t really.
And the lucky nominees are……….
1. Phantasmagoria– This stunning friend of mine is my inspiration to being a better and happier human. Her blog is simple, yet so beautiful. Karina- please keep being you. xoxox
2. I Can’t High Five– Previous award winner, Tennizzlle describes herself as: A typical Aries, blunt, direct and bossy, with bad tone, a lack of social prompts and an inability to high-five. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!!??
4. Vicky…the Northern Chicky– This fun loving lady has 5 kids and always lives life to the fullest! She’s won the award previously, but I do think she deserves it again!
5. Moths To A Flame– A wonderful collection of mis-adventures. It’s a great blog!
6. Outside Air– You can find Kari Ann outside chasing the breeze with a pen and camera on hand at all times. Beauty!
7. Kooky Kuckoo– Quirky, thrifty, retro, movie enthusiast…. all of this in one!
Being a part of the blogging community opens your eyes to see how different people are out there and how something so simple can make us blissfully happy. It’s a safe place where I can be me and you can be you… it’s a place where we can be friends. I started this blog for a number of reasons and haven’t looked back since. Thank you to each and every one of you who has read my blog either once, twice or religiously. I really appreciate it 🙂 If this is the first post you’re reading of mine, thank you too! Oh … and welcome 🙂
Much love homies… always!