I’ve found that the biggest secret to keeping up a blog is to just keep going! I’ll admit that blogging does mess with my mind as I have a picture in my head of how it should be and should look. BUT I’d rather wait and write a piece that I’m proud of and that I LOVE and that I WANT to share with YOU.
I’ve done soooo much over the last few months that I’m a little lost with everything that’s going on- yet at the same time, I feel like I haven’t done anything- makes sense, right?
In school I got a C for Maths (not great – whoop whoop for a pass though!), but here are some more impressive numbers that made up my 2013 year:
- I became an Aunt… 3 times! So that’s 3 little nephews: Riley, Joshua and Frank.
- I saw 20 of my favourite music artists live. Katy Perry is next! 😀
- I drove around 6,450 miles in my first year of driving (includes one return trip to Scotland = circa 746 miles)
- I visited 1 new country (Belgium) – I say that’s impressive as some people don’t have the opportunity to travel.
- I took 191 photos on Instagram (Taylaac4)
- I was nominated in 4 out of the 6 categories at our work’s awards evening- one category included the award for “Working Together” where I was part of the winning team.
- I got the key to the door of life itself- I turned 21!!!
- England became my home of 3 years.
- With a little help from my friends, I raised £2,500 for Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children by skydiving and having the greatest adrenaline rush.
- I survived another year… that’s 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes and 31,536,000 seconds. Way to go!!!!