FEET: One thing you want to accomplish in life
I want to be rich… with experiences from all over the world. I want to feel alive, not just be alive. I want to see the world through my own eyes.
KNEES: Two things that make you go weak in the knees
- The incredible feeling I get when singing along to my favorite musicians… LIVE. Nothing can beat the tranquility and absolute happiness I feel when the music is so good that my eyes water, my hair stands up from head to toe and my heart beats in time with the sounds.
- Needles… and not in a good way – they are my biggest fears. I get like this girl does – LOL! Yes, I know I have a tattoo, but it is so different. It just is.
STOMACH: Three comfort foods
- Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food ice cream
- Macaroni cheese (with bacon!!! Life is better with bacon)
HANDS: Four things you’ve created that you’re proud of
- Scrapbooks – 1 for my niece, nephew and my friend, Amy
- My drawings
- These super sexy chocolate bowls
- My beautiful coffee table photo collage
HEART: Five people you love in this or any other world
WOW! This is a hard once to answer “properly”
MOUTH: Six favorite quotes
- “Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.” – Joss Whedon
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “…accept the things I cannot change…” – from the Serenity Prayer
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
NOSE: Seven favorite scents
- Freshly washed laundry
- Jasmine flowers
- The seaside
- Bacon (Again, life is better with bacon)
- Bonfires / fire / matchsticks
- Cherry car air freshener
- Baking cakes
EYES: Eight celebrity crushes
- James Franco (NUMBER 1!!! Need I say more??!! And have you seen his little brother Dave???)
- Shia Lebeouf (Unexpected)
- Dave Grohl
- Ashton Kutcher
- Bradley Cooper
- Johnny Depp (Pretty sure he is on everyone’s list – men and women all over the world)
- Ed Sheeran (if you don’t agree – go see him live then come back to me!)
- Hemsworth brothers
EARS: Nine favourite songs
9 of MANY!!! (and in no order)
- Use Somebody (Kings of Leon)
- Videogames (Lana Del Ray)
- For the First Time (The Script)
- Collide (Howie Day)
- The Best (Tina Turner)
- Ironic (Alanis Morissette)
- Drops of Jupiter (Train)
- Home (Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros)
- Post Break-Up Sex (The Vaccines)
“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
by any other name would smell as sweet…”
Pronounced: TAY- lah
Meaning: tailor (well that’s original) or fabric cutter
Sounds just right 😉
I’ve found that the biggest secret to keeping up a blog is to just keep going! I’ll admit that blogging does mess with my mind as I have a picture in my head of how it should be and should look. BUT I’d rather wait and write a piece that I’m proud of and that I LOVE and that I WANT to share with YOU.
I’ve done soooo much over the last few months that I’m a little lost with everything that’s going on- yet at the same time, I feel like I haven’t done anything- makes sense, right?
In school I got a C for Maths (not great – whoop whoop for a pass though!), but here are some more impressive numbers that made up my 2013 year:
- I became an Aunt… 3 times! So that’s 3 little nephews: Riley, Joshua and Frank.
- I saw 20 of my favourite music artists live. Katy Perry is next! 😀
- I drove around 6,450 miles in my first year of driving (includes one return trip to Scotland = circa 746 miles)
- I visited 1 new country (Belgium) – I say that’s impressive as some people don’t have the opportunity to travel.
- I took 191 photos on Instagram (Taylaac4)
- I was nominated in 4 out of the 6 categories at our work’s awards evening- one category included the award for “Working Together” where I was part of the winning team.
- I got the key to the door of life itself- I turned 21!!!
- England became my home of 3 years.
- With a little help from my friends, I raised £2,500 for Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children by skydiving and having the greatest adrenaline rush.
- I survived another year… that’s 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes and 31,536,000 seconds. Way to go!!!!
OH WHAT A SURPRISE! I’ve done it again… I have abandoned my followers… WTF man??? I don’t know whether I’m coming or going either to be fair… but fear not- I haven’t forgotten about the old blog. I do admit that I am pretty rubbish at keeping it up to date, but I made no promises, therefore have told no lies.
In the meantime, while I gather my thoughts, have a look at the cutest little pooch known to man. Ladies and gentlemen… I present to you….
OOOOOOOOSSSHHHYYYY WOOOOOSSSHHYY! Ah I want one!
Speak to you soon!